List of meetings :
- Elias Egho - A FCA-based analysis of sequential care trajectories
- 13 October 2011 13:00:00, B013
- This paper presents a research work in the domains of sequential pattern mining and formal concept analysis. Using a combined method, we show how concept lattices and interestingness measures such as stability can improve the task of discovering knowledge in symbolic sequential data. We give example of a real medical application to illustrate how this approach can be useful to discover patterns of trajectories of care in a french medico-economical database.
- Emmanuel Bresso - Use of domain knowledge for dimension reduction: application to mining of drug side effects
- 25 October 2011 13:00:00, B013
- High dimensionality of datasets can impair the execution of most data mining programs and lead to the production of numerous and complex patterns, inappropriate for interpretation by the experts. Thus, dimension reduction of datasets constitutes an important research orientation in which the role of domain knowledge is essential.
- Marie-Dominique Devignes - Ontology-based functional classification of genes : evaluation with reference sets and overlap analysis
- 9 November 2011 14:00:00, B013
- Functional classification involves grouping genes according to their molecular functions or the biological processes they participate in. This unsupervised classification task is essential for interpreting gene datasets produced by post-genomic experiments. As the functional annotation of genes is mostly based on the Gene Ontology (GO), many similarity measures using the GO have been described, but few of them have been used for clustering.
- Florence D'Alché-Buc - bientôt
- 16 June 2013 00:00:00, bientôt