|Mining complex data: International collaborations with UQAM Montréal and HSE Moscow
|| International projects and collaborations
Two close international research collaborations have still to be mentioned, which are based on scientific visits laboratories and the writing of common scientific papers.
- The first collaboration involves “Université du Québec à Montréal” (UQAM) in Montréal with Prof. Petko Valtchev and Laboratoire LIRMM in Montpellier with Prof. Marianne Huchard. Amedeo Napoli visited several times LIRMM in Autumn 2010, and UQAM Montréal in October 2010. The research topics are concerned with the design of algorithms for itemset search and association rule extraction, and the design of large concept lattices and relational concept lattices [30 ]   .
- The second collaboration involves Sergei Kusnetsov at Higher School of Economics in Moscow (HSE). Mehdi Kaytoue and Amedeo Napoli visited HSE laboratory in July 2010 granted by the Poncelet Laboratory in Moscow, a joint CNRS – INRIA laboratory. Meanwhile Sergei Kuznetsov visited Loria in August and October 2010. The research topic in (ii) holds on extension of FCA algorithms for taking into account complex data    .
-  - N.Jay, Découverte et représentation des trajectoires de soins par analyse formelle de concepts, PhD Thesis, Université Henri Poincaré - Nancy I, October 2008, http://hal.inria.fr/tel-00585411/en.
-  - N.Déliot, M.Chavent, C.Nourry, P.L'Ecine, C.Arnaud, A.Hermant, B.Maigret, J.Borg, Biochemical studies and Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Smad3-Erbin interaction identify a non-classical Erbin PDZ binding, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications / Biochemistry and Biophysics Research Communications 378, 3, 2009, p.360--365, http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00339128/en.
-  - L.Ghemtio, E.Jeannot, B.Maigret, Efficiency of a hierarchical protocol for highthroughput structure-based virtual screening on Grid5000 cluster grid, Open Access Bioinformatics 2, May 2010, p.41--53, http://hal.inria.fr/hal-00547970/en.
-  - V.Leroux, N.Gresh, W.-Q. Liu, C.Garbay, B.Maigret, Role of water molecules for binding inhibitors in the SH2 domain of Grb2: a molecular dynamics study, Journal of Molecular Structure THEOCHEM 806, 1-3, 2007, p.51--66, http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00188596/en.
-  - G.Macindoe, L.Mavridis, V.Venkatraman, M.-D. Devignes, D.Ritchie, HexServer: an FFT-based protein docking server powered by graphics processors, Nucleic Acids Research 38, May 2010, p.W445--W449, http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00522712/en.
-  - V.Pérez-Nueno, I., D.Ritchie, Applying in silico Tools to the Discovery of Novel CXCR4 Inhibitors, Drug Development Research, December 2010, http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00550645/en.
-  - Z.Assaghir, M.Kaytoue, H.Prade, A Possibility Theory-Oriented Discussion of Conceptual Pattern Structures, in,: Scalable Uncertainty Management, A.Deshpande, A.Hunter (editors), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 6379, Springer, p.70--83, Toulouse, France, 2010, http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00600208/en.
-  - H.Astudillo, G.Canals, A.Diaz, A.Napoli, M.-G. Pimentel, From data to knowledge through collaboration: bridging Wikis and Knowledge Systems, in,: COLIBRI, Bento Gonc calves, Brazil, 2009, http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00434397/en.